Are you someone who wants to bring more creativity into your life? Or are you an artist that is interested in new ways to enhance your art? Have you been wanting to try Acrylic Pouring? Do you crave hands on experience and real time instruction, where your questions are answered, without the countless hours spent, researching online. Save time (and money), and join Mother Turtle for, “Getting In The Flow With Acrylic Pouring." Pouring paint is a super fun technique that is actually quite addicting (in a good way). Fluid Art in general, can be meditative and calming, decreasing stress, and uplifting ones spirit. It would not be surprising if it also raises Serotonin levels, as so much joy can be had in the process! No prior experience is necessary. Come to have fun and be amazed at what you can create! *Bring your camera, a smock or apron, and wear clothes and shoes that you won't mind getting paint on. Space is limited, so sign up now.
You will learn about:
- Supplies - learn what supplies you will need in order to start getting great results.
- Equipment and Tools - set up your work station for success and learn what equipment and tools to use, to get the most out of your pours.
- Fundamentals of Pouring - learn about paints, pouring mediums, additives, choosing your surface, the importance of paint consistency and how to get the right flow, torching, and more.
- Techniques - learn various pouring methods, including the dirty pour, flip cup, swiping, more.
- Tips and Tricks to help you cut down on mistakes, and save you time and money as well.
Next Class: Sunday April 22nd 12-2p at New Story Studio 27 E. Main St. Millers Falls, MA. Ages 12+ $35.
Please Register (fill in the form) and make your secure online payment (via Paypal or Stripe) below.
THIS CLASS IS FULL