Have you been thinking about a retreat? Do you love the outdoors? Fluid Art? Nature? If you answered yes to these questions, than I would love to share this opportunity for you to unwind and unplug with an awesome woodland retreat...
Retreat > Be Well
Fluid Art Homestead Retreats
Come, unplug, practice self care, create and play, rejuvenate!
For individuals and couples who want to be close to nature, and do not need all of the frills associated with high priced retreat centers. We invite you to a family HOMESTEAD in beautiful Western Massachusetts, where you can roam the land, BE FREE, CREATIVE, PAMPER YOURSELF, and simply enjoy the PEACE & QUIET. Marsia has created this opportunity to help you UNPLUG, REFUEL, RELAX, and DISCOVER NEW WAYS to negotiate modern day stress, and ENHANCE WELLBEING. NATURE and FLUID ART both have the power to uplift, and Iinspire your life experience. This unique "getaway" is yours for the designing. Get in touch and let's talk about the possibilities!
Marsia Harris aka Mother Turtle, is an artist, certified coach, and creator of "Healing The Stories We tell Ourselves with Mother Turtle." For the last 15 years she has lived amongst the forest where she has undergone her own personal journey of transformation. She's passionate about helping people gain perspective, and find new and powerful ways to approach living fulfilling lives. For this retreat, she combines 3 of her loves: Fluid Art, Nature, and Personal Development. Join her for this wonderful Woodland Retreat and Healing Arts Exploration.
- Two night stay
- Charming, rustic accommodations, in a beautiful setting, on a 10 acre homestead with apple trees, grapevines, trout stream, and swimming hole! Near hiking trails and State Forest.
- Fluid Art For Wellbeing Playshop with Mother Turtle
- "Start Your Day Off Right" session, and a healthy morning smoothie, Yum!
- Plenty of fresh air, green grass, clean water, and time to rest and explore
*Additional services and wellness modalities are also available for an added fee:
- Meals - prepared or take-out -
- Log Fired Sauna
- Massage and Bodywork
- Coaching and Personal Development Sessions
- Photography Lessons
- Beginner Guitar and Songwriting Instruction
- Guided Hikes and Tours
- Seasonal Experiences like Maple Sugaring, Apple Picking and Cider Making.
Sign Up and Purchase Your Retreat
For inquiries: Contact Marsia